They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but what if a thousand words isn’t enough? Sure, photographs can tell stories, but sometimes, the stories they tell leave us with more questions than they do answers!
These photos certainly tell a story, but what the heck that tale could actually be will leave you totally scratching your head. That said, each one of these images has one important thing in common: they’re all certain to stick in your memory and keep you laughing for a long time.
1. The guy in the background was probably scared to see if that was a real person beneath those pink post-its. So, he got a water gun to spray the truth out the situation — the jury’s still out as to who’s under all that.
2. “Do you hear that? Sounds like hail, but from below?” This pilot should have checked the weather report, or taken the hint. A zillion arrows launched in your direction means maybe stay home for a few days.
3. Should have gone for the mid-sized rather than the compact car. Either this person had a last minute crisis at their smoothie shack, or they know a prankster with a very niche sense of humor.
4. Well, before they filled the car, some lucky cashier was stuck ringing them up. Walmart workers see their fair share of nonsense, but all that fruit was just bananas.
5. There has got to be a better way. Solitaire is an entertaining game, but this individual was willing to take risk of glacial proportions. It begs the question: if you’ve got kind enough friends to help you do this, maybe play a game that involves multiple players?
6. This guy didn’t flinch an inch when a fleet of kitties dived over his head. It must have been just another neighborhood routine: mail delivery, kids at the bus stop, cats leap at dawn.
7. The farmer couldn’t doze off on his tractor after the mysterious crater appeared. How could that anomaly have such crisp, cookie cutter edges? Certainly something extraterrestrial was at play…
8. Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber were back to their old shenanigans. Good thing these friends empowered each other to dress and travel in style. That or the pair were on an epic journey and had to make some tough decisions with limited choices.
9. Zombies must have been lurking right around the corner, or someone passed some devastating gas to clear a Halloween aisle this severely. Clean up in the seasonal section!
10. Chicken Little bit off more than he could chew when he signed up to be an Uber driver, but his friend and chariot driver wouldn’t let him be a quitter.
11. Another innovator of transportation put his animals to work. With all the effort of gathering supplies, slapping them together, and rounding up your pups, walking could have saved some time.
12. TV pitch idea: A new game show where you step in a phone booth filled with water and catch as many goldfish in your hands as possible. You’re not interested? Well, then someone needs to feed the fish in the parking lot.
13. “They weren’t my nuts I swear!” It’s never who you’d expect to lead a life of crime, but don’t judge a man by his mascot suit. Russian police didn’t crack a smile while arresting this rodent.
14. Pikachu worked the cutesy angle and that was his biggest asset to his life of crime. It’s unclear what transpired here, but the offense was so serious the other mascots needed to break character.
15. Waldo has been found. Well, this guy took some inspiration from the pages of a children’s search-and-find book to hide from the law. But, sadly, red and white stripes are super conspicuous.
16. One proud peacock decided to take a confident strut around the pool to show off his beautiful beach bod. No one else could hold a candle to a tail like that!
17. A picture says a thousand words, but the first one that comes to mind here is “ooooooouch.” Here lies the last ditch effort of a romantic who got served to the trash can with an Olympic-level volleyball spike.
18. The elevator was full, so this hero tried to get in their last-minute steps for the day. Jokes aside, it’s a real mystery as to how this vehicle got up the stairs to begin with. The climb up is normally the tougher challenge!
19. It doesn’t appear to be the safest form of transportation, but he probably couldn’t trust anyone but himself to carry the important oversized butter dish on his back. But crawling blindfolded through traffic might’ve been a passive aggressive push over the edge.
20. Someone annoyed the cleaning crew. It took a bold person to make such a strong soap statement. They cleaned their hands of the responsibility of providing liquid hand soap options and forced the bathroom goers to use some elbow grease.
21. They say life imitates art, but it takes a special kind of figure to capture the essence of such a gorgeous landscape. Let’s just hope the photographer remembered to wake him up before the tide rolled in.
MobileTechGuy / Reddit
22. Cats like to have fun too, but with no humans around it looks like these clever felines took matters into their own hands. Next up on their list: find a way to take the neighbor’s car out for a joyride…
WildMartenInTheGooseberries / Imgur
23. Those who haven’t been lucky enough to spot a double rainbow can head on down to exit 15 to officially check this sight off their bucket list. True, the real thing is much cooler, but technically your friends can’t call you a liar for claiming to have seen one.
WKBX / Reddit
24. Rumor has it that in order to get a job at Hasbro, you have to pay tribute to their leader, the Great Spud himself. Hopefully, this guy is also praying that Toy Story 4 lives up to its lofty expectations.
kevink856 / Reddit
25. Urban legends like that of “The Hookman” have made most people wary of picking up hitchhikers, but it’s safe to say you’re in no danger with this little guy aboard. Sure, he probably won’t give you any gas money, but if you need a clam or oyster opened, he’s your man.
lost-in-usa / Reddit
26. When this guy’s car radio broke, he put his years of recorder lessons to good use. And for those wondering at home: yes, he’s totally playing “Hot Cross Buns”.
schottsic / Reddit
27. This grasshopper is years ahead of the curve, having ditched her boring old green coat for a bright shade of pink. The other grasshoppers will probably call her crazy, but they said the same thing about Picasso.
MC4204 / Reddit
28. For those frequent flyers that don’t have time to play fetch with their dogs, this airline has come up with a brilliant solution. Simply bring the tastiest stick you can find to the baggage check, and a flight attendant will personally toss it out the plane for your dog to catch below.
future_lard / Reddit
29. Locking your keys in the car is no doubt embarrassing, but imagine how foolish this AAA driver must’ve felt after accidentally locking his own keys out of reach. You can be sure his buddies back at the office will never let him live this one down.
potatoboy221 / Reddit
30. On this particularly beautiful summer’s day, 98-year-old Greta Higgenbottom brushed the dust off her 1934 Schwinn and left the house for the first time in 40 years. Apparently, however, Greta forgot the bridge near her home was actually a drawbridge…
Pidiotpong / Reddit
31. This doe was just practicing her routine for the upcoming Ice Capades revival when someone snapped this photo of her misstep on the pirouette. It seems not even the superstars of the animal world can escape the paparazzi!
joebediah / Reddit
32. It looks like Walter White’s attempt to escape the public eye has backfired, as he was recently spotted working as a bus driver in the small town of Heisenberg. Let’s just hope he’s not keeping any Blue Sky on the bus.
OthelloMon / Reddit
33. Conan the Barbarian doesn’t seem to be taking unemployment too well, having recently been sighted in downtown Cleveland straddling two horses. He may not have the flash of today’s Marvel superheroes, but let’s see someone else make parking illegally look so good.
dromoe / Reddit
34. Most would think you were crazy if you claimed to see such a striking bird, but luckily this photographer snapped a photo of it just after it flew down from a rainbow. Unfortunately, this bird did not bring any Skittles along with him.
chesterpoops / Reddit
35. How many tows could a tow truck tow if a tow truck could tow tows? Either this is the worst case of bad luck the world has ever seen, or this is some kind of new ploy by the Decepticons to finally steal the Earth from the Autobots.
noathings / Imgur
36. This man has done it: he’s successfully invented the mullet of the pants world. Using patented pull-away Velcro technology, these stylish Jants™ can transform even the most uptight business executive into an undisputed jeans man.
TheNakedAnt / Reddit
37. Imagine the surprise on this photographer’s face when she noticed that a certain 45th president was casually lounging in her living room. Now, imagine her surprise when she realized it was actually just her husband sitting with an ice pack on his head.
cdnchef / Reddit
38. Today’s cars may look like submarines, but try driving one underwater and you’ll find yourself carpooling the kids on the handlebars of a 10-speed bike. On the bright side, this guy finally has an excuse to not use the pool he probably already never goes in.
jalogan1 / Reddit
39. For those too lazy to do it themselves, this bird is offering expert nose pickings free of charge. No schnoz is too big, no nostril too small: the Nose-Picker 5000 will take care of it all!
VanGoghingSomewhere / Reddit
40. Having to scrap the ice off of your car before you head out to face another day at the office might be a hassle, but hey, at least you’re not the owner of this toilet who has a whole other case of deep freeze to deal with!
JTCMuehlenkamp / Reddit